Friday, May 30, 2008

The Flowers in my Garden

If only my plants could talk, probably I will get a day-long litany of summon for taking them for granted for quite sometime. They might not accept whatever reasons, explanations or alibis for failure to water them everyday, to nurture in order for them to become healthy, to give them a trim, and for allowing the weeds to outgrow them. I will not, of course, be discussing here why I ignored my plants for sometime for it will be worthless anyway - if the plants will not take those reasons, how much more the human beings! I got guilt feelings when I toured this afternoon around my miniature garden and saw my plants, mostly the Dendrobium orchids, bearing beautiful flowers and they are now fully blooming. Even the orchids which seldom bloom are now in bloom, I am particularly referring to the orchids with White petals and light green in the center. I found out there are five varieties of Dendrobium which are flowering, the purple, pure white, white and violet, and white and green. It seems that they have been self-supporting for sometime in order to live and it’s a blessing in disguise – I think it’s blessing from the sky – that it has been raining for the past several days that they sustained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .