Monday, July 07, 2008

Blessed with Meager Income

It’s not easy to save money nowadays especially that the prices of all commodities - from the most basic ones to that of something which we simply want – are all skyrocketing. With the meager income that my husband receives each month less the withholding tax, GSIS contribution, PAG-Ibig contribution, health Insurance, loans and even death aids, almost nothing is left for our family and with that money we still have to pay for the electricity, water, house amortization, telephone, cable TV, tuition and other school fees for our child, car loan and necessities of my child – milk, diaper, food, and vitamins , whatever is left will be go to our food budget for the whole month. It may be difficult for me to budget the money but still I’m thankful that there is still money to be budgeted. I have no reason to complain about having small money for I am more blessed than the others who can hardly eat three times a day.