Friday, August 08, 2008

08-08-08 A LUCKY DAY FOR ME

I got pretty busy on the most-awaited day of the year, August 8, 2008. Though I was busy, I never failed to watch the amazing grand opening of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. A phone call from a friend woke me up early that day. She ordered from me 150 pieces of wedding souvenirs - a swan made of light weight wood, which she will give as wedding gift for her bestfriend who will be married on the 10th of October this year. By the way, I make wedding souvenirs which I sell at a very reasonable price. (I am experiencing some problems in uploading my photos on this site, I hope to upload the samples of my work in my future posts. T.Y.) At 9:00 o'clock in the morning my daughter and I were at the school for the acquaintance party. She, together with her classmates, presented an action song which entertained everyone present in the said party. It was her - and I guess, also with her classmates- first public performance. After the party, I got a text message from a client who informed me that she will be ordering another 100 pieces hanging lamps. She previously ordered 50 pieces which, according to her, was sold in a matter of week. She told me that she was to deposit on that day the 75% downpayment for the 100 pieces hanging lamps which she will be buying from me. I was very happy and lucky that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .