Thursday, August 28, 2008

We're Leaving For Manila

My daughter and I will be leaving for Manila, the capital of the Philippines, this afternoon. It will be the first airplane ride for my two-year old daughter whose excitement is seen vividly in her innocent tiny face. We will be actually accompanying my mother-in-law for her follow-up check in one of the hospitals in Manila – she was diagnosed previously with cancer of the uterus by one of the doctors in our place and later, she had an operation in Manila. We have lots of reasons to be excited in this travel aside from the fact that there will be many ‘firsts’ for my daughter. First, we are hoping and will be keeping our fingers crossed for my mother in law’s full recuperation of her illness. Second, I am thrilled to see the reaction of my daughter when she will see lots of toys and fun rides. Third, since this is travel is a long overdue vacation for me, I am excited to have fun shopping. Thanks to my husband who sponsored this travel. We love you and we will miss you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .