Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Holy Family

I was on my way to the bank awhile ago when I met two gentlemen selling religious icons. The antique-look of the icons attracted me that I asked how much its price. They answered in unison, "P300.00". I thought to myself that it was cheap. Then I pretented that I was not interested in buying them, although deep inside I wanted to get one, so I just said thank you. but they were persistent of selling it to me that they reduced it's price to P200.00. Still, I did not buy it until they finally offered it for P100.00. I was totally shocked how inexpensive it was. So I bought the religious image of the Holy Family for only P100.00. Another bargain find. . . I'll have the Holy Family blessed on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .