Saturday, April 25, 2009

Orangebizs.com: My only PTC

OrangeBizs Orangebiz is my only Paid to Click (PTC) Site which I have been a member a few weeks ago. After a couple of clicks, I earned a very minimal amount but I'm so happy about it for I have been paid after I requested a payment. Here's my payment proof: Transaction details -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #7D250232EN0147917) Sent by: xin shao Buyer Email: shaoxin10@hotmail.com Payment Sent to: doris_dolina@yahoo.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Amount received: $0.03 USD Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: $0.03 USD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Apr. 24, 2009 Time: 07:05:08 PDT Status: Completed -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject: xin shao Note: Thanks for being an active member. Best Regards from OrangeBizs.com Shipping Address: No Address Provided Payments without a shipping address are not covered by PayPal's seller protection policies and programs. Learn More -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Payment Type: Instant If you wish to join, just go to their website at ORANGEBIZ.COM