Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye to My Personal Website With Wordpress

I am pretty disappointed today to see my personal website powered by Wordpress with its own domain name deleted/suspended. It's is really very sad for me because I have consumed so much time and effort working on it. I even made money out of it which I used in buying my own domain name. Now, it's gone! I admit I made a violation for linking one of my posts to a paid blogging site but it was due to my failure to read their agreement. However, I unlinked it but the administrator of Wordpress wanted me to delete the whole article which I did not do. The reason why I did not do it was because the article was paid. It seems that wordpress does not like their members to earn something unlike here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .