Monday, August 04, 2008

Just Petroleum Jelly For My Body

When we use lip balms regularly, our lips will become moist and it will be prevented from being chapped. Our lips when dry and chapped are like sandpapers and it will be best to use lip balms, any lip balm for that matter, in order to replace or add to the normal, moisture-retaining barrier of the lips. Different brands of lotions all contain basic ingredients of water and oil, although they differ as to the kind of oil used - some use virgin coconut oil, olive oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, to name a few – and it is for the sole purpose of making a commercial appeal to potential buyers and users. And to make it more viable in the market, different fragrances are added, more likely to please the sense of smell are fruit and flower scents – like vanilla, strawberry, peach, apple, rose, orchid, sunflower, magnolia and so many more - and more appealing colors are additional come-ons to make one grab a particular brand of lotion. Although I have use several different brands and types of lotions, still, I prefer to use petroleum jelly even though a lot of women do not like to use it for they feel it very greasy on their skins. I can live without lotion and lip balm but I cannot live without petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly is my first line of defense against cracked, chapped and dry lips, my skin moisturizer, wonder balm to insect bites, night cream, wrinkle cream, and conditioner to my dry hair. I have been using this petroleum jelly for more than two decades now and I am the first to attest that it best to use petroleum jelly for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .