Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trash To Cash

I was supposed to post this article sometime on the last week of July and failed to do so for had some problems posting pictures or images. Anyway, I'm overwhelmed that I can post pictures again.
This advertisement caught my attention. I appreciated the mall's advocacy on helping to clean and save our environment. Kudos to SM Malls.
My desire to clean up my surroundings is not at all putting all my trash to the waste or garbage can. I make it a point to always observe the so-called "waste segregation" technique. Those that are totally to be thrown end up in the garbage can which are collected every Thursday and those that can be brought to the junkshops are place in a separate container. I once mentioned in this blog that I have made money out of the trash which I collected from my our house - its monetary value may be very minimal but it's out of question. Now I have again made money out of my garbage and I have earned bigger this time. Wow, I'm starting to make a piggy bank for all my trash earnings and count it at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear from you . . . .